Tuesday, August 18, 2015

And God said, LET there be a blog...

Let me explain...

Before I begin, I would like to take this opportunity to explain my reason for starting a blog. First, there are a lot of things I would like to post on Facebook, but refrain from for fear of getting ostracized for my opinions: therefore, if you are reading this blog it's because you truly want to creep on me and love my thoughts (it's okay if you do... no one has to know that you look at this). Second, I realized I have become THAT person who not only posts too many pictures of her dog but talks about her dog too much as well. This will give me the outlet I need to post things about Luke without feeling like the crazy dog lady. Don't get me wrong though... this won't solve the problem I have of posting too many pictures of him on Facebook, but it may reduce the eye rolling of some when they realize that there are less pictures of a beagle rolling through their news feed. Third, I feel I have become one with nature up here. With there being so many opportunities to connect with here in Salt Lake City, I have become today's generation of Pocahontas. I find myself occasionally on the mountain talking to Grandmother Willow. She told me this whole "blog" thing would be a good idea (if you have't seen Pocahontas please disregard the last message for you will not understand). Lastly, the older I get the wiser I become (insert your own laugh right here). I have a lot of random thoughts running through my mind lately which brings me to the finale. I MUST SHARE and reflect with the vast world of social media...well actually the two or three people I know will read this blog: Lauren Gillaspie, Dixie Jacobs, and Elizabeth Unruh <------ she's the best creeper.

4 comments: